We are hiring experienced and new real estate agents to join our team
Why First Neighborhoods Realty?
First Neighborhoods is a boutique firm that provides excellent service to our clients and customers with a high level of personal attention. One of our core values is promising a lot and following through on our promises; creating high expectations and delivering. Because dealing with historic neighborhoods and homes comes with a unique set of challenges, we bring unmatched expertise and experience, staying abreast of all relevant topics and guiding our clients through the process better than anyone else in our area.
- Foster cooperative, trusting relationships among agents within our firm
- Provide clear direction for the company and will make decisions that will provide for its long-term health, so you can move your career forward with us for years to come
- Share leads with you and market your listings through advertising on social media, our website, and our mailing list using methods we will constantly evaluate and update as technology advances
- Send direct mail to our target market at frequent and regular intervals to build and maintain awareness of our brand
- Be involved in the community to maintain the positive reputation we enjoy and to continue to build that reputation anywhere we believe it would be beneficial to our agents and the company
- Train and guide you on client relations so you can reach your full potential in real estate sales
- Support you both professionally and personally in any way we can
Potential candidate should:
- Have a college degree
- Live in a historic neighborhood within about 4 miles of downtown Knoxville
- Have a Tennessee real estate license (or be willing/able to obtain one)
- Be looking for a challenging yet rewarding long-term career
- Have a strong social or professional network within the city of Knoxville and enjoy meeting new people
- Be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Preferably have some customer/client relations experience
- Have some proficiency with technology
- Be coachable, with an open mind and willingness to learn
- Have the desire to help and serve others and the confidence to help them with important decisions
- 100% commission
- After two years committed agents can expect to earn at least $75,000 per year
Please provide your personal info below along with a current copy of your resume. Alternatively you can email your resume or any questions you might have to email@example.com. Cover letters are appreciated.